Keeping My Family Healthy
Influenza & Colds
The most common illnesses that plague families are cold and flu! They can hit anytime, anywhere and can hit hard! This section will help you learn more about these common ailments and what you can do to prevent and heal!
E. Coli, Salmonella & Other Food-Borne Diseases
In today’s world people are constantly concerned with food borne diseases and other potential health risks that come from food. This section will help you better understand these diseases and what you can do to prevent them.
Weight & General Nutrition
In today’s world, you hear about how America is the “unhealthy nation”. Although we’ve listed below links to the “recommended” weights that our government tells us is “healthy”, we have also included more information on what you can do to just be healthy. Sometimes people are not at “ideal” weight, but can still be healthy! Click here to learn some of the ways you and your family can live a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise.
- Learn more about how to be healthy!
- Recommended Daily Food Allowance Chart
- Government’s “Recommended” Weight Chart
Acute Conjunctivitis (aka: Pink Eye)
- My Daily Pyramid – Everyone’s body has their own unique needs, this site will help you find the right daily plan for you…
- eDiets – A great diet site that works with you as an individual and not as just someone in the crowd
External Content Disclaimer