Our Medical Mission Statement
Dr. Nimisha Trivedi and
staff of Reliance Family Care and
Locust Grove Family Medicine are focused on being
the best Medical Support System for each individual patient. We resist the increasing
depersonalization of primary care and value the concept of "FAMILY MEDICINE".
We promise to...
- Provide the highest quality service at the lowest possible cost, with the
utilization of our resources.
- Act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Responsibly anticipate the needs of our community, and co-operatively work
with our medical staff and community to provide a safe and seamless continuum
- Respond through a caring environment to the holistic needs of those we serve.
We accomplish this through a patient-centered health care delivery system that
combines prevention and comprehensive clinical skills.
- Refer you for a further opinion when both you and the doctor treating you
agree it is necessary and would be of benefit.
- Keep the consultation and your records confidential.
What we ask of you is...
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't
- To try and see the same doctor. We feel that the standard of care is greatly
increased when the patient remains with one doctor. If you feel unhappy with
the doctor or our service, then it is quite sensible and in order to see another
doctor, but please tell us that you have done this for a reason and not just
because the appointment time suited you better.
- If you move your residence, please inform the reception staff of your new
address. If this is not possible, ring or email our office with your new address.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to "please"
and "thank you"
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as
- Let us know when we have done well. We constantly strive to get better,
"Patient leaving our office smiling and satisfied are our achievement"